Sunday, March 16, 2014

Project #14

For my lesson plan this time, I have decided to allow my students' to choose a small topic to do a presentation on from the broad topic I will give them: American History. Giving my students this topic allows them to do their own research to find their own topic. For example, they could pick something such as: Christopher Columbus's Voyage to America, The Revolutionary War, the Boston Tea Party, or even President Kennedy's death. My students have multiple choices to choose from and plenty of information to gather on each. They will have 2 weeks to complete this project, and the last 2 days of the second week, they will present. I ,also, would love to invite their parents to watch and listen to their child's presentation, and to see the great job they will do on them!
Lesson plan

No comments:

Post a Comment